2005 Supercharged "Flaming Yellow Tweety"
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The SSR wheel was designed FOR the SSR and I bought an SSR.

Didn't change to something else, just SSR.

My choice, do what you like.

Dicktator
I like your pin striping. Where did you have it done?

Of course I like the OEM rims too but as the SSR is an old skool design I would like to entertain some old skool options like a set of Cragar SS rims

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
No it's not a 5 lug conversion
I had bought them from another fanatic, try doing a search for US Mags Plain Jane

Kelly
Thanks, will do

·
Here is a another thread that has pages and pages of what others have done.
Despite what the title says, not all are 22/20 combinations.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Looking to buy a custom set of wheels and want to see what youse guys have got out there. Especially looking at old skool Cragar SS rims if anyone has tried that combo.
I had a set of Americans on my S10 Extreme but I can't remember the style model. Here is a pic if anyone has a set of these on theirs let's see a pic.

Thanks in advance,

View attachment 575056 View attachment 575057
Looking to buy a custom set of wheels and want to see what youse guys have got out there. Especially looking at old skool Cragar SS rims if anyone has tried that combo.
I had a set of Americans on my S10 Extreme but I can't remember the style model. Here is a pic if anyone has a set of these on theirs let's see a pic.

Thanks in advance,

View attachment 575056 View attachment 575057
Vision Legend 6 Lug our Bolt Pattern.
I have 24" with 33" tires Rear, 22" with 29" on the front

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
They don't list any wheels for the SSR, but O.E. Wheel Distributors LLC has thousands of wheels including repro alloys for Chevy 6 bolt trucks and when you click on the wheel you like then click specs and you get wheel size(dia & width), offset, bolt pattern, hub size and back spacing. I got a set of 4 C6 ZR1 front Corvette rims for my '99 Z28 camaro, 17x9.5 & fit, finish & quality were spot on. You may find something you like that will fit! Stock rims on the Z28 were 16x8 & with the SS option they went to 17x9. Happy hunting.
Tuckerred1948

21 - 40 of 85 Posts