Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Sure, I'd take the SSR on a honeymoon,.Heck I'd even let my wife come along also :thumbs

(Don't quote me on this) :jester

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,208 Posts
Sorta already did

Since the wife and I never really went on a honeymoon of sorts when we finally wed in Oct 2001 (after 17 years together. long story). We decided to take the SSR on a road trip to Florida and back. It just so happens we took the Hot Rod Power Tour to get there. Great cruise, great poeple, great cars, good hotels and a whole lot of fun. OH, and did I mention NO KIDS for the week.

Couldn't have gottan much better than that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
No way....

It would be bad enough getting married a third time, dont ruin the SSR... :cool

·
Registered
88 Posts
honeymoon vs SSR

have only experienced one of the two - however, since idea of honeymoon is few clothes, no golf clubs, etc, SSR seems perfect. Top down while travelling would also avert the "If you went to (Florida) (the beach) (wherever), why don't the two of you have any suntan?" questions upon return

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Just got back!!!

Just got back from our second honeymoon (or was it third) Been married 37 years this month. :angel Took it on this one and sure wish I'd had it to take on the first one!! :jester

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
FatherLarry said:
Would you go on a Honeymoon with your SSR.

I have to go on a second Honeymoon with my wife. :thumbs :ssr :)

Since you say that you HAVE to go on the second honeymoon....I'd take at least one thing I enjoyed :lol :lol :lol

·
Premium Member
1,890 Posts
Honeymoon

I would rather have my SSR with me than an inlaw

1 - 12 of 12 Posts