Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 Camaro

Maybe keep the SSR and get the CAMARO also.



 

·
I DO WINDOWS
Joined
·
8,841 Posts
NOTHING ... But I would deal the wifes PT on one of these .... (the front end off the Camaro concept looks o.k. but the side view is not for me ... sway back.)
 

Attachments

·
Jeff & Terri
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Ed you got that right. Trade her tahoe in a heart beat for that. only if it comes with at least a 6.0 or bigger.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
It's hot, but...

...Chevy would not build that. It is a two-seater, it would compete with the 'vette (ask the folks at Opel about that). Now add 15", a rear seat and some rear, hidden, suicide doors and you have a winner. It would outsell the mustang because guys need something to drive too.

Note: I am assuming that this car would be priced in the low $20Ks to compete with the rustang and also that Chevy allowed the SSr because it was underpowered compared to the 'vette. I am also assuming that 80% of mustang buyers are still chicks and the other 20% are femine men, since it is cute and not muscular.

Anyway, this whole thing is off topic.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
216 Posts
Camaro has ALWAYS been a 4 seater. I see the seats in the side window, and it looks like plenty of room in the rear for seats...
 

·
Machell
Joined
·
20,829 Posts
Camaro looks sleek but I would not, could not trade my SSR. Maybe the hubby will want that instead of my SSR! :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,252 Posts
No Way!
 
G

·
Not only NO, but HE!! NO. I am a truck person. Only had 2 vetts and and 22 trucks all chevys but 1 since 1985. :flag :seeya
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,783 Posts
No But....

I wonder how my SSR would look in that color scheme? Hmmmmm.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey everyone,
Just having some fun :lol
I wouldn't trade mine
:boxing I would fight to keep mine
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top