Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

I am a new owner of a Redline Red 05 and I am a fanatic about this car and the Bronco's. I moved to Colorado in 82 and owe my football life to John Elway and the Bronco's football team. I now live in Michigan but travel to Colorado a couple times a year.

I am interested in conservative ways to make my car more Bronco friendly and also enhance my engine while not sacrificing a lot of economy in the process. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I found this site even before I bought my car. God Job whoever thought of this.

Mike N.
BroncoSSR

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Donkeys?

Now you sound like an old time Bronco fan. Not many call them the donkeys unless they are really playing bad.

Mike N.

·
Registered
322 Posts
BroncoSSR - Congrats! Ours was red, now its custom white and blue.

I am a Detroit Native - So Cal Transplant. Spent 27 years there! Missing the seasonal changes! Jackson is a great area to take nice long cruises with your new baby! (and the wife :) ) Will you be attending Woodward next season?
Can't live in MI and miss that !!! You'll definately love it!

You'll have to post some photos of your car against the snow when you get a chance, the Red will look great against the white fluffy stuff! :yesnod

·
0 Posts
What kind of performance mods are you interested in? Our shop is a full service late model GM shop. We just completed a 03 SSR with a 650 hp 442. We can do a heads and cam set up on your car. It would give you around a hundred addition horsepower depending on the set up you go with. We also carry magnuson superchargers for the SSR. Give me a call if you are interested in some prices or post here. Thanks, Kaley 303 438 1571

1 - 8 of 8 Posts