Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's on! Angeles Crest Hwy to Wrightwood!

The last few years either the mountain has been on fire, or the road closed due to landslides, so we've moved the date up a little.........let's try this again!

We're gonna meet up at the same spot, 1929 Verdugo LaCanada (Starbucks, of course) at the civilized hour of 10am, hang around meet and greet,kick tires and catch up with our Fanatic friends! Cruise up the Crest, short pit stop at Newcombs, then on to Wrightwood where we will have some time to kill poking around some of the fine shops in downtown Wrightwood till our lunch at Grizzlys at 1:00, patio is reserved!

Come on out, have a nice cruise on a very scenic highway, a great lunch, and some of the best people to hang out with!

See ya soon, Don and Anne J

OUR MEETING PLACE!

STARBUCKS
1929 Verdugo Blvd. La Canada, CA 91011 Located beneath the junction of the 210 and 2 Fwy

Grizzly Cafe - About Us

DON
ANNE
JEFF
CATHY
LLOYD
GERRY
RANDI. (At Grizzly)
DSRUPTR 2
ROBERT
ELAINE
DWIGHT
SHAKATAK 2 at Grizzly
ROD
SHARON
JIM
JANET
KNIGHTRANGER
DAN
PHYLLIS
HIGH EXPLOSIVE
PAUL
DONNA
NOLAN
JEFF

·
Premium Member
2,252 Posts
Gerry and Lloyd will be there. Glad you picked June 3rd. We leave the following weekend on vacation.

·
SSR Pit Crew
2004 UV
9,315 Posts
I'll be bypassing the LaCanada meet and arrive at Grizzly's by 1:00, coming from home through Phelan to Wightwood. :smile2:

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Wrightwood

Claudia and I will plan on it. We are also leaving a couple of days after that for a vacation/family reunion in Washington. Looking fore ward to it. :black:>:)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,813 Posts
Count Me IN!!!

Reactions: shakatak

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,962 Posts
:crying: Crap ! We won't be back from the Right Coast in time this time, either. Maybe next time, eh...

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Since we got new Rubber on the R today, Sharon & I will plan on being there.

Since we are coming south, from Ridgecrest, we will be to Grizzly's by 100.

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Maybe Sunday, July 1 and not June 31??

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,813 Posts

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Getting Ready

Installed the new heater hoses I got from Mike today. Figured it would be easier to do in my garage rather than on the side of the road. All ready to fill it up with gas and get it washed to be ready for Sunday. Can't wait!!!

Jim & Janet

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Installed the new heater hoses I got from Mike today. Figured it would be easier to do in my garage rather than on the side of the road. All ready to fill it up with gas and get it washed to be ready for Sunday. Can't wait!!!

Jim & Janet
[/QUOTE

???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts