Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Resident Rocket Scientist
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just damaged mine and need a replacement. Anyone have one they want to part with??

·
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Backed into the garage as usual and closed the door. Wife came home and noticed the bowtie out of place. Turns out I was parked about 1/4" too far forward and the hinge on one of the garage door panels killed the bowtie.

·
Registered
234 Posts
ouch! I have sympathy pains...

·
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ouch - yes but not too bad. Just need to replace a plastic piece..

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
hdflstf said:
Ouch - yes but not too bad. Just need to replace a plastic piece..
Part #15230609 Retail $121.01 :cry :cry

Blast

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Good grief Charlie Brown! That is a lot of money for a little piece of plastic. I guess those GM blessings cost a lot more than I thought!

·
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wildcat66 said:
Or now would be the right time to paint it! :yesnod
If I had a color in mind and the pins weren't broken. Something to think about though.

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
The Watch tick-tick-tick

hdflstf said:
If I had a color in mind and the pins weren't broken. Something to think about though.
Back and fourth-back and fourth your eye's are getting sleepy, your thinkng the colorRED!!!

:glol :glol :glol

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
hdflstf said:
Backed into the garage as usual and closed the door. Wife came home and noticed the bowtie out of place. Turns out I was parked about 1/4" too far forward and the hinge on one of the garage door panels killed the bowtie.
Wow, that is bad luck, at least it only damaged the Bow Tie

·
11,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
crazyrtr53 said:
Back and fourth-back and fourth your eye's are getting sleepy, your thinkng the colorRED!!!

I thought about red ever so briefly. Then I woke up screaming:eek :eek Now I'm afraid of the dark:banghead

·
West Coast Pit Crew
10,185 Posts
hdflstf said:
I thought about red ever so briefly. Then I woke up screaming:eek :eek Now I'm afraid of the dark:banghead

1 - 17 of 17 Posts