Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,013 Posts
If you plan to use it for a spare it won't work on all 4 corners because of not clearing the brakes. Need a 17 inch. Just as tip.

·
Premium Member
9,312 Posts
If you plan to use it for a spare it won't work on all 4 corners because of not clearing the brakes. Need a 17 inch. Just as tip.
If it's a 19" clearing brakes not a problem.

·
Cantankerous SSR CaretakR
2,275 Posts
I have a bent Satin one you could have for free. It was given to me from a former fanatic and would need straightening and refinish. I should be able to bring it back from down south this weekend if interested.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a bent Satin one you could have for free. It was given to me from a former fanatic and would need straightening and refinish. I should be able to bring it back from down south this weekend if interested.
I'll take it, I'm in Houston, let me know where we can meet, i'll shoot you a PM.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,355 Posts
gmt360ssr, Welcome from Forney Texas!!! You will discover that you have found the BEST FORUM ever!---Consider going to "Tools" in the red banner, click on "User CP" go to "Your Profile" then click "Edit Your Details". Then, whenever you "post" something, it will show in the left column under your name, like the rest of us, and we will know where you are and what you drive. Then if you have a problem, someone close by might be able to help out.

--Also, go to "FORUMS", "SSRFanatics News & Polls", click "New Member section", click "Post New Thread" and introduce Yourself!!

And, if you decide on a "Lifetime or Premium" Membership, you will get more benefits and no ads!? and show appreciation for tips and help. Click "Get Premium" under the Red Banner, read and compare the Advantages!!

Nick & Kathy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts