Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need one 19” satin and a satin spear. Need some parts for left front suspension. Knuckle which may be a spindle ? Lower and upper control arms and strut.

Putting Studmuffin’s car back together?

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jimmij....Greyhound shipping is most efficient. Consider what you are asking for it then shipping it may still be less than new.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AutoProf.....I’m just getting parts for the repair, his body shop has the car I got the list of parts required. The plan is to get the suspension repaired first so it can be moved around in the shop. Next is the LF fender replaced and prepped for paint. The LF headlight and spear won’t prevent him from driving it home. That’s the breathing area and the reason for the search now, I had a chrome 19” and we found a LF fender in PAP. I think the issue has been the HIGH prices he was quoted at the shop but gave him the option of getting the parts. So far it’s about 50% less. On the right path to get Tim his ride back.

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m thinking that’s a fantastic deal. Can you PM me your address and I’ll get back with you with payment. We have a Greyhound here in Akron and I will check with Tim about a Columbus Greyhound.

Dane

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
I’m thinking that’s a fantastic deal. Can you PM me your address and I’ll get back with you with payment. We have a Greyhound here in Akron and I will check with Tim about a Columbus Greyhound.

Dane
The Columbus greyhound station is less than a mile from my school. I can pick up and then deliver to Tim or body shop.

·
Premium Member
2,894 Posts
I will pick up a knuckle from a junk yard - replace ball joint and deliver to body shop if needed.

I could do an entire Knee assembly from a trailblazer - I think control arms and knuckle are the same but shock and coil may be different. I can replace ball joints - but don't think its worth doing bushings - I personally would do control arms before bushing unless upgrading to urethane, problem is that it could have high mileage!

EDIT
I just Saw Eric's post --
call or text let me know 614-732-3364

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,403 Posts
Closed as requested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.