Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need 2 sockets to remove flat pins from connector, socket condition not important. if anyone knows where to get just the male pins, thats all I need.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Digi-key (218) 681-6674 in Minn. do Your " hunt " first with your own time ...see ...www.Digkey.com good busy people !

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
need 2 sockets to remove flat pins from connector, socket condition not important. if anyone knows where to get just the male pins, thats all I need.
Is this for your tail light buckets? Is this the part you need. I believe the GM part is #12335715. Discountiued.
IMG_20200511_065556664.jpg

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes, I need to disassemble this part to get the male blade connectors out so I can solder new 63 chev led tail lite wire ends to blade connectors so I can plug into stock SSR female tail lite connector. There is a parts house that has the part number you listed, but they want $73 each. I dont want to cut new old stock sockets apart if I can find used pieces. I am also working with a company that provides. various connectors, but haven't received the correct size blade connectors that will fit snugly into stock female plug as of yet. If you have 2 used connectors you are willing to part with, let me know. The connector is part of the tail lite bulb socket.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts