Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Ricochet Silver B.O.D. 12/06/2005
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB or Part Number: Tailgate Inner Carpet Plastic Retainer (2 Pieces) Clips. Looking for 1 plastic retainer clip to replace broken one. These are the 2 plastic plugs that are removed when attaching the D-Rings for the cargo net.
Thanks in Advance
:silver:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
WTB or Part Number: Tailgate Inner Carpet Plastic Retainer (2 Pieces) Clips. Looking for 1 plastic retainer clip to replace broken one. These are the 2 plastic plugs that are removed when attaching the D-Rings for the cargo net.
Thanks in Advance
I had the same need. Went to auto parts stores but could not find the proper diameter head. It is GM Part No. 20476185 and available at Wild Bill's SSR Parts. I bought 2.

Gib

·
Premium Member
1,563 Posts
Thanks in Advance

If you can't find them let me know.I have new retainers I purchased when I removed my hood liner. I will send them to you free. I will be in Gulf Coast Florida in April 2019 I can bring them with me.

vp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts