Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cosmetically, about any condition but must be true and not warped to be used for spare. I've decided my truck won't be used for vacationing, maybe short weekend trips, so don't mind giving up some space.
Jack aka tnhillbilly, [email protected], (931)703-6312

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,518 Posts
Cosmetically, about any condition but must be true and not warped to be used for spare. I've decided my truck won't be used for vacationing, maybe short weekend trips, so don't mind giving up some space.
Jack aka tnhillbilly, [email protected], (931)703-6312
I went with the i think it is a trail blazer 17 inch Mike at Simple Engineering talks about. Fits both front and rear same height so it doesn't mess things up. Had my tire guy get me a used wheel, used tire and mounted and balanced for $120.00. Got it locally then got a tire cover with an Eagle on it for about $30.00 and put it in the back. Works good. No problem with shipping that way, etc. Good luck.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a painted wheel front. In eastern ky with good looking tire. There is a spot in the back of the wheel. 250.00 delivered to the Nashville flea market in two weeks. 6062196281. Chico. I will get pics to you tommorow

1 - 3 of 3 Posts