Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevymall.com
SSR Champion Football Ringer Shirt
Show winning style with this football shirt with three-quarter sleeves made of 6oz., 100% cotton. Features a rib collar; contrasting navy yoke and split sleeves; double-needle sleeves and bottom hem. Screened logo in high-density and gel ink which has a 3-D appeal. S-2XL. Imported. Gold Nugget/Navy.
price $39.95 - $41.95

Chevrolet SSR Dynamic Duo T-Shirt
Top up, Top down... these two Chevrolet SSR's make a dynamic duo! Made from 100% heavyweight cotton and featuring a full front design with a silhouette on the back! White. Imported. Now: $15.95 - $17.95

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Those are such cute little shirts. The key word being "Little". Once you wash 6 oz. 100% cotton, that is pretty close to what you are going to have.

Please let us know when you get some XXXL and something in a longer version.

While I realize there are plenty of average size people who own this vehicle, there are plenty of taller and bigger than average as well. Besides, whenever something like a t-shirt long or short sleeve, says cotton, I always buy it a minimum of one size larger to allow for shrinkage

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
I like that Jersey shirt, and of course it is just the right color!!! :lol FOCKS, I think you need to grow taller!:)

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts
nope kitty

I have seen the man, he is the perfect build. :thumbs

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I got the yellow one in xxl. Love it!! Ordered the xxxl for hubby. No longer available..BUMMER!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts