Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool Just got my new plates for my SSR. I found a license plate frame I like "Bad cop no donuts" still deciding. anybody have any cool plates or frames?

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,782 Posts
Freddy....Wadda' think of this one?????

P/P

Peace :flag

Plate

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
My wife is a Wizard of Oz person. She has quiet a collection of memorabilia, so for her BLACK Miata, I surprised her with the licence plate "WITCH" and I had a license plate frame made that said, "My Other Car Is A Broom".

We all laughed about it and she took it in good, clean fun, but some neighbors (old neighborhood!) and her workmates thought she was into witchcraft and satanism :reddevil , so we let it expire the following year. BUT, she did keep the license plate frame for years!
:lol

·
Registered
216 Posts
She shoulda cast a spell on em...

Freddy, If you ever got the benefit of doubt when you were being pulled over, that frame would make sure it's nullified. I am sure the officers on board would agree.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
true...

I have a friend whom is a California Highway patrol, he has it on his motorcycly. It all depends on the day... the other idea is " My E-ticket Ride... Hop in "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.