Chevy SSR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU IN WEST VIRGINIA PICK UP THERE OR HAVE SHIPPED TO YOUR HOUSE

FLOOR MATS
AUXILLARY GAUGE PACKAGE
CARGO COMPTARTMENT TRIM
CHROME WHEELS
1SB
AND YELLOW

LIST 47050

SALE PRICE 29995

WWW.RELIABLECHEVY.COM

·
Registered
442 Posts
sold?

Does anyone know of anybody that actually bought this SSR? Somehow I am starting to think the attention is gotten with the "new for $27995 and $29995" prices and then the used one for $34995 shows up.......??????? PLEASE!!!! Somebody tell me I am wrong and that this dealer is really selling new SSR's in the 20's. ????????? I hope so because today he did ask for a pic of my latest clean titled trade-in proposal. The 5.3 '04 auto would have to become my wife's car and then I stand a better chance of a 6 speed for myself. Hopefully, one of the '07 changes will be to add a 6 speed auto like Vette is for '06. Even I could become shiftless if it had 6 forward gears.

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,620 Posts
I will tell you that in my hunt I have found a few new ones at the $29999 price but the problem is that tax and transportation take it to $33000. Some are loaded with just 1SB and a few have some equipment. I found one used 04 private party with 2500 miles for $27900 but I think I was too late jumping on it. I even found a low mileage 05 for $33000 that is very tempting.

With winter coming around the horizon, full dealer stock, and prices for the "normal" car/truck falling. That and the fact that the newer models will have more goodies (larger motor, different paint) I think this downward trend will continue.

The prices you see are "real world", they just don't come around that often at the moment. I'm trying to stay in the $30000 and below range and don't care too much if new or used as long as it's in excellent condition. The more I look the more I learn but I don't want to look much longer, I'm ready to have some fun behind the wheel! :seeya

·
Registered
50 Posts
SSR's for sale at my dealer

Hey Guys,
If you live close to Columbia,SC or Georgia or NC and you are looking for an SSR
red or yellow, my dealer, Love Chevy has 2 for sale used with low miles. Both are 04's and have sat there for more than a month. I am sure you could get a good deal. Check them out. Ask for Bob McDuffie :thumbs :cool :ssr

·
Registered
442 Posts
Too good to be true?

Okay, this thread is about new. Again, does anyone know of anyone actually buying a NEW SSR for twenty something (before or after taxes is not the question)? I see these new SSR prices and am not connecting with the dealer on getting one and am wondering if anyone actually has with this or other dealers with these low advertised prices. Like I said, I see new ones for 20 something with no one? buying them? and then 30 something used ones get paraded out......????????

G

·
Anythingss possible, but I have not heard of a real world deal for less than 39k for an '05 with all options. I may be sheltered, lol.

G

·
Call Billy Mork

Reliable Chevy (Billy Mork) has the yellow SSR in question. I purchased a new SSR from him. It was the BEST new car transaction I ever made. This Guy is the REAL DEAL!! He had it delivered to Florida and I had the SSR in my driveway in 4 DAYS.. He delivers what he says.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Red, These prices were not for '05's. Bit, Can you confirm that dealer has EVER sold a new SSR of any year for less than 30? He still offers this yellow for $29995? He may be a dealer that is real. My question is about whether the $27995 and $29995 prices are the real deal.thnx! somehow I am not getting what I am looking for here in this thread so this is my last post. Has anyone actually witnessed this dealer SELL (not just advertise, but actually SELL) an SSR for $27995 or $29995? thnx!

G

·

How many ways do I have to say YES BILLY MORK will sell an SSR for what he says!! If he says $2995 that is what the price is. I know what I am talking about.The SSR is in my garage...

·
Registered
442 Posts
..and you paid under 30, right? If not, your SSR has nothing to do with my question. Can you confirm an actual sale with a price of under 30 before taxes or not? Lighten up and try not taking this personally. I am glad you like the dealer and I hope i will, too, but I have seen NO evidence of under $30K sales for new SSR's. Has anyone?

·
Registered
442 Posts
sold?

So was this car new when advertised at $29995? Did it sell? If so, at what price? If not, where is it and what is the current price?

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
34995 was a used 2005 i also have a new yellow one chrome wheels six speed list over 50k for $37995 this week from PA the black 27995 is availabe and listed on ebay

·
Registered
442 Posts
???This thread is about a yellow with chrome wheels for $29995. I am asking about it. Surely that is not the yellow one that sold used at $34995. What year is the $29995 yellow and is it used? You have not responded back about what your trade-in guys will give for either truck I offered in trade. You asked for a pic of the 2005 and I believe you have it. So why have we not yet finalized the black for $27995 yet? Also, did it get the 124 miles as a demo? Is it still untitled? thnx!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Why is it done? Too many unanswered questions about the cheaply advertised vehicles. Who bought them at what prices? Was this yellow new or not? Is it sold?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I was also working with Billy Mork, he asked me to locate an SSR at another dealer and he would get it for me. After a few conversations with him on the phone I did locate an SSR and I asked him for a price and a trade figure on my trade in, he said he would get a figure and call me back with the price and I never heard from him again. So I located and bought another one, a red 05 from Stazek Chevrolet in Wheeling IL, a very nice experience and he delivered.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts