Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll have # 1740 up into Yosemite tomorrow for some photo ops.

Any other SSR owners headed that way??? Me - Hwy 41 into the park - then maybe 120 or 140 out and back down to the valley...

I'll be doing drive bys of two car shows on the way: Valley Childrens Hosp and the Lost Lake Car show/poker run...

See ya there!!!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure - knock yourself out...

I am blown away by the quality of my Mavica MVC-CD500 - 5.0-Megapixel CD-R/RW Digital Camera.. I sure am glad that I purchased it to chronicle my SSR!

Plus - Yellow SSR's look great under ANY lighting situations!!!!

Check out the gallery for higher resolution shots - and if you spot any that you want in full 5.0 megapix - let me know...

·
Registered
349 Posts
West Coast Wishes

Five years ago, I wished I was on the west coast, too, and my job made it happen. Thank God I'm leaving this place this summer for good. Believe me, it's not worth it! :seeya

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Native

As a California native - I don't see me ever leaving. I see that Peaches is in SoCal/Corona, and to be honest - I RARELY venture south - I wouldn't LIVE in LA/Orange Counties...

Yeah - there's too many people - and the traffic gets bad, BUT there are many treasures hidden under our noses here. Notice I did the day trip to Yosemite the weekend PRIOR to Memorial Day - You wouldn't catch me up there next weekend: gridlock!!! However, If I do want to get above the 6,000 foot level - I'd head to Sequoia/Kings Canyon: even on Memorial weekend - traffic will be bearable...

Peaches: sorry your California experience wasn't better, you may have had a different opinion if you had settled in the San Joaquin Valley or Central Coast...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts