Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feel free to keep adding to the list-I was relaxing in the pool today and this came to my mind-enjoy! It's all in FUN!!!

You think about dingbat during sex

You think Bob Walczyk should be president

Your son/daughter takes the tire off your SSR for show & tell at school

You obcess more about you Born-On-Date then you own Birthday

You wonder what FatherLarry will post next?

You know who looking4anSSR is but your not really sure what he wants to be called

You play with your top at stop signs-just to get attention

You post a "test" post and everyone reply's

Your not really sure what the SSR is supposed to be and have to post the question to get the answer

You read about Marc "what happens in Warren stay's in Warren" and wonder what really did happen?

Your wavied down and pulled over just to see the retractable top go up and down-and you didn't charge a penny for the show (idiot)

You wash and wax your SSR more frequently then you do yourself

More to Come!!!!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
You might be an SSR owner if::

You watch the Nextel Races just to see the pacecar (truck) :ssr :flag

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
You might be an SSR owner if::

you spend more money on wax and car polish than makeup and nail polish :lol

·
Premium Member
1,282 Posts
You might be a SSR owner if

Your car payment is more than your child support payment :lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
You might be an SSR owner if

Some more bullets:

You get that great Chevy feeling just thinking about your SSR and what it does for you! (forget about Toyota)

You have a model of one the same color of yours at eye level in your office so that every time you look left it gives you that feeling again!

You can be modest and say you have a chevy pik up when someone asks what vehicle you drive! (with tongue in cheek)

You can smile internally when some C-5 owner brags about his ride knowing that your '05 SSR is equal if not quicker!

You can play with your top at the stop light when the bleached blond in the Toyota behind you can't....even if braless!

You know you have a hot rod and not get beat up driving down the road!

You own a hot rod with a warranty!

You own a muscle car called an SSR!

You truly own a piece of SS heritage and not just a badge!

You will be a cool grandparent someday!

I could go on forever! Enjoy! Cleavermodels :)

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
woohoo said:
You watch the Nextel Races just to see the pacecar (truck) :ssr :flag
Ditto...... :agree :yesnod

RickSSR :cool

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
Feel free to keep adding to the list-I was relaxing in the pool today and this came to my mind-enjoy! It's all in FUN!!!

You think about Dingbat during sex!
You may have just ruined it for me... :lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Nice list....can't wait for more. ( :yawn <= secret)

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,596 Posts
Colorodo said:
You get excited more by passing another SSR on the road than seeing a girl in a bikini.
Hey you can always see a girl in a bikini... :lol well ok ok perhaps it is only 2 months up in the Northern states for us snow people! :smash :willy: :banghead

BTW: I found myself waving to a guy in a red SSR that I saw on Saturday cruzin thru our town ... then I realized I wasn't in my SSR. :cry

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
Marc NY said:

BTW: I found myself waving to a guy in a red SSR that I saw on Saturday cruzin thru our town ... then I realized I wasn't in my SSR. :cry
Be carefuy Marc, that is how rumors get started. :lol :lol :lol

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Marc NY said:
Hey you can always see a girl in a bikini... :lol well ok ok perhaps it is only 2 months up in the Northern states for us snow people! :smash :willy: :banghead

And so another you might be an SSR owner if: you have a senior moment and think your in your SSR but your NOT!!!!! :glol :glol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Colorodo said:
You get excited more by passing another SSR on the road than seeing a girl in a bikini.

I guess I must be an SSR owner then...... :lol

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts
......if

If you type SSR in the search field of E-bay every other day, you could be a SSR owner.

If you had to go out and buy special wash, and wax, and towels, and buckets, and leather conditioner, and rubber seal conditioner, and, and, and, ... you could be a SSR owner.

If you had to post a picture of a 03 SSR along with their production stats on your locker at work, next to your co-worker who owns a black 04 Jaguar,(just to shrink his head a little) you could be a SSR owner. :angel

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

Ouch! that should get you a slap from your lovely wife.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts