Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little humor. Enjoy.

Here are the top nine (actual) comments made by NBC sports commentators during the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

9. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

8. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience, since I once mounted her mother."

7. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

6. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

4. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

3. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

2. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

1. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them....Oh my God, what have I just said?"

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Olympic humor

That was great Wildcat, you had me sitting here all by myself and laughing out loud. I think we all need a little more humor in our lives.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,334 Posts
Thanks Wildcat! I needed that! :lol

Blast

·
Registered
98 Posts
Just what the doctor ordered... still laughing.
Thanks Machell

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thanks, Machell

You are the greatest! Those were HILARIOUS. Laughter is the best medicine, and I nearly overdosed laughing out loud...

Cheers,

Randy :flag

1 - 8 of 8 Posts