Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,055 Posts
Very pretty truck
I bought it 2 times for North Freeway.
#21817.JPG
Custom paint on this was done by Hot Rods & Customs in CA (the same company that built the Brian Stafford 53to03)
Umpire13 worked there as well.
The body was partially dismantled - apparently the paint cost exceeded $20k.

Below is the 53to03
Grand National Roadster Show 03 SSR.jpg

·
Registered
04 Black, 05 Black, 05 Aqua Blur
3,312 Posts
That would look really retro going down the road pulling a Scotty Trailer behind it. They were those same colors.

·
Premium Member
1,989 Posts
My daughter sent me this. She saw it at a Walmart she think at 360 and Custer.
Close -- 380 and Custer... McKenney area. I've trying to find this one.. it's been spotted but not approached. You need her to commit to the stalking of SSR's. Giver her a card to put on it. It does lives somewhere up in here area... maybe Prosper?

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Close -- 380 and Custer... McKenney area. I've trying to find this one.. it's been spotted but not approached. You need her to commit to the stalking of SSR's. Giver her a card to put on it. It does lives somewhere up in here area... maybe Prosper?
HA! I asked if she left a card on it, no they are at her house!! WHAT?!?!

I tried to edit #1 post and add McKenney to the Title but can't edit Title.

Nick

·
Registered
44 Posts
Very pretty truck
I bought it 2 times for North Freeway.
View attachment 482970
Custom paint on this was done by Hot Rods & Customs in CA (the same company that built the Brian Stafford 53to03)
Umpire13 worked there as well.
The body was partially dismantled - apparently the paint cost exceeded $20k

I likely
please do not continue to post pictures of off color colours as my money went into a new camaro and there is no money left for this kind of nice stuff :)

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
it was actually a light green, very nice. it used to belong to Gordon. he had it painted after a Laughlin Run when he went to unlock the wrong truck.....

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,566 Posts
HA! I asked if she left a card on it, no they are at her house!! WHAT?!?!

I tried to edit #1 post and add McKenney to the Title but can't edit Title.

Nick
Fixed the title for you!

Reactions: nj6969

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I think the color was called "sea foam green". Or at least that what I knew it as.

Had a friend back in high school who had a "56 4 door in that color combo. Lot's of great memories double dating int that car.

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
...I often wondered why GM never did a pure white SSR. It seems most models were available in white but not our trucks. Hmmm?
I have seen photos of a few (maybe 3) all white SSR's. The two in "straight" white (not the pearl) looked stunning to my eyes with the chrome. If I had to do a "complete" refinish of an SSR I would sure consider straight white. :thumbs

Blast :purple:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts