Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,622 Posts
Several years ago some high schooler got one for graduation but haven’t seen him on here since

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Joey Logano could still be one of the youngest (If he still has his :puzzled:) He first posted on here around 2005 when he was around 16.

Chevy SSR Forum - View Profile: smokin Joe

I was 34 when I got mine..:grin2: but 11 years older now...:frown2:
Hope he still has it, really like Joey especially since he is not driving a tie yoda and is in a Blue Oval (Ford). tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Super Moderator
13,908 Posts
Joey Logano could still be one of the youngest (If he still has his :puzzled:) He first posted on here around 2005 when he was around 16.

Chevy SSR Forum - View Profile: smokin Joe

I was 34 when I got mine..:grin2: but 11 years older now...:frown2:
Hope he still has it, really like Joey especially since he is not driving a tie yoda and is in a Blue Oval (Ford). tennesseecozydog :ssr
A few months ago I attempted to contact the Logano camp to confirm his continued ownership but they hit Ignore
He would be one of the youngest buyers - can't imagine he is the youngest owner any longer if he still owns it
Carfax shows his :ssr as a 1 owner

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,351 Posts
A few months ago I attempted to contact the Logano camp to confirm his continued ownership but they hit Ignore
He would be one of the youngest buyers - can't imagine he is the youngest owner any longer if he still owns it
Last Post was 7-7-06 and Last Activity was 8-13-06 according to Public Profile.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Cash, FYI, I Googled TEAM PENSKE BIO and came upon a video by Chris Duke for Pennzoil. The video is 3:52 minutes long and at the 3:10 mark it shows what appears to a Smokin' Asphalt SSR in the upper left hand corner in Joey's garage.

You have to look quickly to see it, in fact I had to run it it 3 times to make sure of what I saw. Bob Alexander tennesseecozydog :ssr

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
Cash & CruDawg, Wife has a friend that works or did work at Stewart/Haas Race Shop, so I got her cell number from Jan and called her and left her a message of what we wanted to know and did she know anybody that worked at Team Penske and could she help us out.

Hoping to hear from her in a day or two. Bob Alexander tennessee"bird"dog :ssr

1 - 20 of 28 Posts