Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to see if there are any Youngstown Ohio owners out there who would like to meet this next weekend to share the knowledge about our vehicles.

I'll be in the Youngstown/Boardman area on Sat/Sun July 14-15.

We do a lot of tech sessions down here on the west coast of Florida at Dicktators garage so if your interested please do PM me and I'll give you a number to call or give me yours.

I'm thinking getting a cup of coffee and sharing the knowledge.

If you haven't yet installed the shift cable fix, let me know like NOW as I need to stop by Dictators and pick some up as I'll be on the road very soon!

Alex
LargoSSR05

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When are you meeting up with John? I’d like to join in!
Would you please contact Johnny B directly as it was a invite from him for lunch knowing we only had a short time to spend with Johnny B and his wife.

We have family/friends on this trip to see who are ill.

LargoSSR05

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alex...where are you going to meet up?

Dane
Looks like in New Castle perhaps on Sunday at Coney Island perhaps. It all depends upon a family schedule of visits and family.

LargoSSR05

I got a very late start on asking for SSR folks on my trip and this trip started out great visiting Johnny B and going to Toronto to visit another SSR friend but has turned into one that none of us want to make in life. I hope you understand.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shift kits and bed light kits

On another note, just cause I'm going on this trip...if you need the -kit's- for either the shift cable for the automatics or the bed light kit...I'll be packing a few of each as I stopped by Dicktators and got a few to bring along.

LargoSSR05

1 - 9 of 9 Posts