Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
HI Group,

I think it would be fun to hear from everyone out there. Come on tell us what are your most favorite color(s)? Don't be bashful... speak out! Tell us why you think your color is the best.

Also for those that are looking, waiting or wanting to buy one... what do you think the best choice is?

You know my choice already! ;)
:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs SILVER ~ SILVER ~ SILVER :flag :flag :flag :flag

Ps that is the lightest font silver color I could find.. lol

SILVER IS THE FASTEST COLOR OUT THERE!!!!!!
SILVER IS THE BEST COLOR FOR NIGHT CRUZIN
SILVER IS THE BEST FOR KEEPING CLEAN
SILVER IS THE BEST FOR VIEWING THE BEAUTIFUL BODY LINES
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE THE CHROME WHEELS ARE SILVERISH TOO RIGHT? shhh hey, I think its silver
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT REFLECTS BEST
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE THE POLICE LIKE IT
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT COMPLIMENTS MY GRAY HAIR... LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
Marc NY said:
HI Group,

I think it would be fun to hear from everyone out there. Come on tell us what are your most favorite color(s)? Don't be bashful... speak out! Tell us why you think your color is the best.

Also for those that are looking, waiting or wanting to buy one... what do you think the best choice is?

You know my choice already! ;)
:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs SILVER ~ SILVER ~ SILVER :flag :flag :flag :flag

Ps that is the lightest font silver color I could find.. lol

SILVER IS THE FASTEST COLOR OUT THERE!!!!!!
SILVER IS THE BEST COLOR FOR NIGHT CRUZIN
SILVER IS THE BEST FOR KEEPING CLEAN
SILVER IS THE BEST FOR VIEWING THE BEAUTIFUL BODY LINES
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE THE CHROME WHEELS ARE SILVERISH TOO RIGHT? shhh hey, I think its silver
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE IT
SILVER IS THE BEST BECAUSE THE POLICE LIKE IT
SILVER COMPLIMENTS MY GRAY HAIR... LOL
Marc,

You obviously haven't seen what the sun does to silver cars in Southern California? I just knew there was going to be a trend about color after reading a few post a couple of days ago.. Silver is nice, was surprised how nice it did look, but it ain't the best color..

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Slingshot Yellow is the Best!!!!

Slingshot Yellow is the best color for collectability...

Slingshot Yellow is the best for photography...

Enhances the blue sky - green fields - blue ocean - etc etc etc

Slingshot Yellow is even faster than Silver...

Slingshot Yellow looks great under streetlights! (Night crusin')

Slingshot Yellow casts better shadows to show off the lines...

Slingshot Yellow is better since for 2003 it was the least selected color (appx 800 of the 3500 or so 2003's are Slingshot Yellow...

Slingshot Yellow is best 'cause bees love it...

(Marc - How'd you know I was just lookin' for a reason to slap a couple more photos on the site!!!)

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Smile

Fred Edick said:
Marc,

You obviously haven't seen what the sun does to silver cars in Southern California? I just knew there was going to be a trend about color after reading a few post a couple of days ago.. Silver is nice, was surprised how nice it did look, but it ain't the best color..

Hey Fred,

You might be right there (but I never would admit that) hahah and you know that I live up way way up North lol... so I sure don't worry about the heat or sunlight for that matter! Now tell me what is your favorite color is? Black???? hmmm like to hear your thoughts on that color. :)

OK Keith, You know me well... yes, I love seeing your photos... any reason is good reason for me to view your fine work. ;)

LOL OK I still think you guys/gals out there can give more reasons/ answers than these here... maybe even more creative ones... I do like yellow, red, black, violet/purple and the new Aqua Blur hmm but I still think I got you beat so far!
:jester

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moon Light

Brownhornet said:
I have to agree with Kwhopper89. This vehicle will always be seen. And it even looks better at night under the moon light.

:flag :party
I do agree but..... again, I must say Silver is still the best one viewed under the moon light, it shines and reflects the moon light and what color does the moon mostly looks like? YES YES SILVER!!! :thumbs

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
yeeelllow

SSRs are designed to be noticed,
what colors are all the smiles?
why does it cost extra $350 more?
what color appears more friendly?
What color is the sunflower?
What color is the popcorn?
What color is the tip of flames?
What color is the romantic moon?

yellow

not to offend anyone this time... this is just my view.....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Silver with some extras

:yesnod :yesnod :yesnod

:lol :lol :lol

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Silver Plus!

WOW Tom I think you might have just edged me out there with your extra special paint job! LOL But then that might fall into a special catagory of CUSTOM PAINT. I DO LIKE that paint scheme and I was glad I got a chance to see it while we all were there together at the SSR Team event at Coney Island, in Michigan.

Then again it is still the family of SILVER :)
:thumbs3

·
Registered
318 Posts
OMG I couldn't agree with you more..... Yellow is the only color! Of course I really like Red, Black and Silver too but when money talked and BS walked I went with the overall best color, YELLOW! Now if we could just figure out how to put flames on it that would look good... Those darned big, flat front fenders sure make it difficult to be creative with flames!

Rainwater

·
Premium Member
3,481 Posts
Yellow

YELLOW is the best!!!!! I have a red one also but the YELLOW one is the one that gets the most attention. I was at a car show with two black ,one red ,two yellow & one silver and the YELLOW ones got most of the attention. :yesnod

Rainwater,

lloger has some flames on his YELLOW one and they look really good.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Ricochet SILVER!!!!

I have to admit I read this story before but thought a latest interpretation would show you all how the great importance color and speed made in our history.

...I'm going to have to resort to a little bit of historical perspective in making my point here. Let me refer to one of the all time great American icons, a man known for not only his high moral values, but also his appreciation and need for speed. I refer, of course, to the Lone Ranger. Now, when LR had to get somewhere in a hurry, did he call out....." Hi Yo, Slingshot, away!" I think not. You can correct me here, but I'm quite certain he always called for SILVER when the need for absolute speed came up. Could the case for the fastest color being SILVER be any more obvious? Just the name alone implies high speed capabilities "Ricochet"SILVER!

On another issue, that being which color looks the most aggressive, what color were LR's .45 revolvers? Have you ever seen a hero of the Old West carrying Slingshot Yellow revolvers? Nay, SILVER plated revolvers were chosen by the best in the West...
:jester

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All Vehicles

Bert007 said:
Well I like Precision red , Oh sorry Marc Im on the wrong board LOL the reason being it changes color from sun to shade. :boxing

Bert,

You are forgiven... glad you chimed in ole buddy... yes this is about the best color and
SILVER looks best even on Corvettes too you know right? LOL PR is nice but carries a close second to my love of silver. ;)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Red
You are intense and passionate. You are gutsy, sultry, and bold but have a bit of a bad temper. You are fearless, impulsive, assertive and wild.

Yellow
You are mellow, happy, upbeat, and friendly. You are positive and optimistic and are always finding a bright side to everything.

Blue
You are dependable and organized, and also slightly vain or conceited. You don't get stressed out easily and you set goals and are not satisfied until you acheive them.

Purple
You are artsy, creative, and unique. You do your own thing and don't go along with the crowd. Since purple is a mixture of red and blue, you are calm and intense at the same time.

Black
You are introverted and pessimistic. You are often depressive and unhappy and discontent with your life and/or self.

Silver
You are glamourous and exuberant. You are ambitious and love recognition. You have some sort of preoccupation with fame. :seeya

·
Registered
277 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Red
You are intense and passionate. You are gutsy, sultry, and bold but have a bit of a bad temper. You are fearless, impulsive, assertive and wild.

Yellow
You are mellow, happy, upbeat, and friendly. You are positive and optimistic and are always finding a bright side to everything.

Blue
You are dependable and organized, and also slightly vain or conceited. You don't get stressed out easily and you set goals and are not satisfied until you acheive them.

Purple
You are artsy, creative, and unique. You do your own thing and don't go along with the crowd. Since purple is a mixture of red and blue, you are calm and intense at the same time.

Black
You are introverted and pessimistic. You are often depressive and unhappy and discontent with your life and/or self.

Silver
You are glamourous and exuberant. You are ambitious and love recognition. You have some sort of preoccupation with fame. :seeya
ouch....

1 - 20 of 145 Posts