Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts
I've always resisted the temptation to put in the grilles. I think they make the front end look busy, especially with the spoiler.

Reactions: Auggie Doggie

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
It depends, are you painting the new emblem you have ordered.

Better yet -- cowl hood $$ then maybe no grill.

Seriously, looks great. It's whatever blows your skirt up

·
BLU SSR
3,378 Posts
NO GRILLE MAKES IT LOOK A LITTLE MEANER :wink2:

Both my other SS's (96 Impala SS and 08 HHR SS) have a blacked out grille and when seen side by side with their non-SS counterparts there is no doubt which one looks faster just sitting there! >:)

All the above is just my opinion and worth exactly what you are paying for it. At the end of all this - it is your ride Robert , and either option be right if it is what you like!! :blur: SSReplay

P.S. I am really jealous of all your mod's , makes me look lazy!

·
BAD BOW TIE
10,929 Posts
No grill. Like the black spaces between the red bars with no grill.

Just looked at it again. DEFINITELY NO GRILLE.

Reactions: bennybad

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,353 Posts
I've always resisted the temptation to put in the grilles. I think they make the front end look busy, especially with the spoiler.
No grill. It looks cleaner.
John F.
NO GRILLE MAKES IT LOOK A LITTLE MEANER :wink2:

Both my other SS's (96 Impala SS and 08 HHR SS) have a blacked out grille and when seen side by side with their non-SS counterparts there is no doubt which one looks faster just sitting there! >:)

All the above is just my opinion and worth exactly what you are paying for it. At the end of all this - it is your ride Robert , and either option be right if it is what you like!! :blur: SSReplay

P.S. I am really jealous of all your mod's , makes me look lazy!
All of the above reasons for no grill, but it is your truck and your decision.

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
43,830 Posts
I personally like the grill but it has to be your decision because we all have different tastes and both with or without looks good !!!!!!:thumbs

1 - 20 of 35 Posts