Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All,

I thought that it would be kinda neat to see everyone's special area, work place, den, office, garage or hide out spot. Please find a photo of your favorite spot to share with us soon!
:thumbs

Here is ONE of my walls next to my work desk... take a closer look and see if can you spot what is real or added into the photo with Adobe photoshop?

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
OK, other than the SSRfanatic.com poster, is that ME in the picture to the right?
(Am I in the will too?)

And, is this your spot at work?

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buffy said:
OK, other than the SSRfanatic.com poster, is that ME in the picture to the right?
(Am I in the will too?)
And, is this your spot at work?
RickSSR said:
The Telephone????
Thank You for being an Avaya Customer. :thumbs
RickSSR :cool
First, yes it is my work station lol... Second, yes Buffy that is our Adobe Twins photo I added on the wall... :rolleyes: Third, that is my new phone.. Avaya customer? :D
Oh yes of course the SSRfanatic banner is Adobe Photoshop work too.

I do hope to see some photos of other SSR computer areas etc...

:flag

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,742 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
PART of my wall - my computer room is under renovation and doubling as storage for Christmas gifts - so I kinda mashed stuff in the corner...

LOVE the picture at the old Texaco station!

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
My neighbors down the road have re-created an old fillin' station in their back yard - they make it available for private parties. They were kind enough to let me do a 'shoot' there last February. They also run a 50's store in downtown Kingsburg...

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice Toys!!!

kwhopper89 said:
PART of my wall - my computer room is under renovation and doubling as storage for Christmas gifts - so I kinda mashed stuff in the corner...
WOW those all your play toys? LOL I bet you have over a 1,000 photos stuffed in those albums on your cabinet there too! :eek I thought I took a lot of photos... I like those large framed photos on your walls also.

Great work as always there Keith.
:thumbs
PS BTW: your dog looks very comfy there to ;)

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
That couch IS the dogs couch - Maggie plants herself there when I play on the PC...

I picked up a couple extra 1/18 scale SSR's for gifts...

I am especially proud of the two signed limited edition posters that I wisely purchased - long before I took delivery of my SSR...

I've lost count of SSR shots I've taken - but 1000 sounds about right...

Thanks for the kind words....

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lucky Dog!

kwhopper89 said:
That couch IS the dogs couch - Maggie plants herself there when I play on the PC...

I picked up a couple extra 1/18 scale SSR's for gifts...
Lucky dog :yesnod I will have to get one of those 1/18 scale models... maybe I can drop a hint to Santa? :lol

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Foggy!

kwhopper89 said:
Marc,

OK - got a camera into the worksite..... Here's MY wall Also took a couple shots of what a White Christmas looks like in no snow Fresno.. The Tule fog here makes it a real white knuckler getting to work...
Hi Keith,

Nice fog effects in your pictuers... oh you say those are real photos? :lol I see your SSR is all over your cube work space too. I see you have a nice laptop and you even have a TV too??? :eek

I see your calander looks great on the wall too! Hope you were able to get some takers on that great photo work you did there.

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Yeah, I left the fog machine runnin' last night - little too much stage effects...

TV - do you mean the little black frame on the top shelf? No - that's an SSR photo too.

I do have dual monitors w/ the work laptop though (other monitor to the right) - but the bandwidth is blocked - no streamin' stuff at work...

For emergencies I do pack my ICOM RC-3 for TV reception as well as serving as my police scanner/PAD (Pursuit Avoidance Device) for the drive to/from work. It travels with me in the SSR at all times too...

Nope - no takers on the calendar....

Attachments

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Surprise Package in the Mail today!

HI Keith,

WOW that was such a great surprise I got in todays mail. I received a SSR CD made up with Keith’s favorite songs such as "Magic Carpet Ride". I also received a Super Professional Photo Quality Calendar!! I think Keith has a great idea there. I honestly never thought that it would be so professional looking. For those that would like one for next year I highly recommend getting one from Keith "kwhopper89".

Hmmmm I have an great idea for next years calendar... maybe you could have a couple of selections and have a Calendar Photo Contest, where all our members can submit their favorite photo and then we all could take a poll on the top 12 entries that we could see in next years calendar?

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One to share

HI Machell,

I would like to show you all of them but perhaps Keith should. Since he has posted a picture of his office cube with his calendar with December's photo there I will crop it and share it with you.

Attachments

·
SSR Owners Group
3,753 Posts
Wow Marc - that was quick shipping - even being so close to Christmas.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but when we got home from dinner last night we discovered that the dogs had busted open a new plastic bottle of Rimadyl (Mag had a slight torn ligament in a rear leg) and had eaten all 60 tabs. Spent last nite and today at the emerg vet in Fresno - both dogs are staying over the weekend for observation and to keep fluids in them to make sure their Kidneys aren't affected. Bummer...

I'll try to post the shots I used for the calendar after I get fed and cleaned up....

You do recognize that version of Magic Carpet ride from the SSR "Car Hauler" commercial don't you?

Photo contest would NICE...

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
kwhopper89 said:
Wow Marc - that was quick shipping - even being so close to Christmas.

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, but when we got home from dinner last night we discovered that the dogs had busted open a new plastic bottle of Rimadyl (Mag had a slight torn ligament in a rear leg) and had eaten all 60 tabs. Spent last nite and today at the emerg vet in Fresno - both dogs are staying over the weekend for observation and to keep fluids in them to make sure their Kidneys aren't affected. Bummer...

I'll try to post the shots I used for the calendar after I get fed and cleaned up....

You do recognize that version of Magic Carpet ride from the SSR "Car Hauler" commercial don't you?

Photo contest would NICE...
So sorry for the dog trouble. hope they will both be fine. :yesnod

1 - 20 of 32 Posts