Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Southern Marauders regional club normally meets every third Saturday for breakfast, to show each other what they've done to thier cars, good company, cool cars. More than Marauders show up. It's a great place to make friends.

The next breakfast is December 17th, 8:00 AM at the Cracker Barrel on Delk Road, exit 261 on I-75 in Marietta, GA. I will be there with my SSR! Gotta show those Ford boys what a real sreet rod looks like.

Come on by for breakfast!

The plan is to head over to the Georgia Aquarium afterwards, and you'all are welcome to come along!

2150 Delk Rd.
Marietta, GA

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
I just cant make that, but feel free to come to "The Mecca" on that same date.

Attachments

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,368 Posts
Maybe

I wonder if the crowds have subsided yet, I heard the lines were long. Sounds like it might be a plan though. I'll have to see what happens .......... what time do you think you'll arrive at the aquarium?

Mike
:flag

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

Hell I have even heard about your aquarium up here in the frozen white north.
I keep a reef tank here in the kitchen/bedroom wall. I will get down to yours someday. ***Take pictures please.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dragon2U said:
I wonder if the crowds have subsided yet, I heard the lines were long. Sounds like it might be a plan though. I'll have to see what happens .......... what time do you think you'll arrive at the aquarium?

Mike
:flag
I was going to head over right after breakfast, the idea being arriving near opening time on Saturday may beat the rush.

Come on to bfast -- I'll buy! That goes for any SSR owner that shows at the Cracker Barrel!

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Thanks

But I won't be able to make it either. Be sure you plan aheadfor the aquarium, parking is a premium and tickets are mostly sold out through the end of the year, just call ahead to avoid suprises, have fun with the Ford boys!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
big-daddy said:
But I won't be able to make it either. Be sure you plan aheadfor the aquarium, parking is a premium and tickets are mostly sold out through the end of the year, just call ahead to avoid suprises, have fun with the Ford boys!
Yeah, no kidding. I was just on the website, the entire day is sold out except for the last two hours. There's only 39 slots available for the 5-6 PM slot, but over 300 for the 6-7 PM slot. Sunday the 18th is sold out except for the last hour.

I may go up on the 16th, it's pretty open.

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Donnysan said:
Yeah, no kidding. I was just on the website, the entire day is sold out except for the last two hours. There's only 39 slots available for the 5-6 PM slot, but over 300 for the 6-7 PM slot. Sunday the 18th is sold out except for the last hour.

I may go up on the 16th, it's pretty open.
Donnyson, I have to know Tide or Tigers? I've spent a good deal of time working in Alabama and there is no middel ground, right?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts