Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read a few threads recently on the Zaino system so I ordered the complete kit. It is a little work but UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS. The clay barring does thre trick along with Z5 and Z2. I have a 2005 Smokin Asphalt and have waxed it 3 times. Never could get a smooth deep finish. i just can't get over how the entire system turns your SSR paint into an instant show car finish. I can't say enough good tthings about that company. Very efficient shipping/service and communication and product!!! Sal Zaino answered 2 separate e mails with very detailed information. :cool

·
Registered
162 Posts
join the club :thumbs

great product, great customer service -- hard to beat.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Zaino

Ditto on the Zaino system! Even after one series of applications (after the clay bar), the finish is literally dazzling! Lot's of time and work, but well worth it. :yesnod

·
Registered
74 Posts
zaino

stutide said:
Read a few threads recently on the Zaino system so I ordered the complete kit. It is a little work but UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS. The clay barring does thre trick along with Z5 and Z2. I have a 2005 Smokin Asphalt and have waxed it 3 times. Never could get a smooth deep finish. i just can't get over how the entire system turns your SSR paint into an instant show car finish. I can't say enough good tthings about that company. Very efficient shipping/service and communication and product!!! Sal Zaino answered 2 separate e mails with very detailed information. :cool
I have a question as I have been contemplating ordering these products.

I wondered how long it takes for the whole process? I would be doing it myself and I am not real experienced at waxing a vehicle.
Is it difficult? Just wondered how much time I should set aside to get this job done and can it be done all in one day.

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
coastalcutie said:
I have a question as I have been contemplating ordering these products.

I wondered how long it takes for the whole process? I would be doing it myself and I am not real experienced at waxing a vehicle.
Is it difficult? Just wondered how much time I should set aside to get this job done and can it be done all in one day.
If you're going to do the whole deal - it takes about 4 hours - but that's not all work. Some of it is waiting for the polish to dry. After the first time, it's not any longer ( and probably shorter) than most other surface polishers. Have at it - it's VERY satisfying work when your baby shines and sparkles.

·
Registered
74 Posts
houtex said:
If you're going to do the whole deal - it takes about 4 hours - but that's not all work. Some of it is waiting for the polish to dry. After the first time, it's not any longer ( and probably shorter) than most other surface polishers. Have at it - it's VERY satisfying work when your baby shines and sparkles.
Thanks for the info on Zaino Houtex! I am also planning on calling Brad Belota about the window/rubber rolling problem as I am having that on both windows. I planned to call him and get his info on what to do and then take it in and hopefully get my dealer to call him too. Thanks for giving us his contact info.!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Not to sound dumb????

Thought I knew a lot after all these years, but what is a clay bar, and how do you use it? :confused
Mike :cool

1 - 8 of 8 Posts