Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on the road these last two weeks in Nova Scotia for thousands of miles in my SSR and if you go on a road trip, definately bring a box of some sort with cleaning supplies, especially some Z6. This stuff is like car wash in a bottle. It is very rare to find a car wash or even a hose to wipe off the road grime, but with my California Duster, after gettting slimed and sloshed in road debris in the rain and mist up here, I find that when the stuff dries, I just wipe down the car with the duster and then use my Z6 to bring her back to life again, but often, just wiping with the duster makes the crud just fall right off because of the Zaino underneath. Great stuff.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,825 Posts

"Warning Ed" While on your trip in them there parts, stay away from the "Screech"

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
cruzned said:
I have been on the road these last two weeks in Nova Scotia for thousands of miles in my SSR and if you go on a road trip, definately bring a box of some sort with cleaning supplies, especially some Z6. This stuff is like car wash in a bottle. It is very rare to find a car wash or even a hose to wipe off the road grime, but with my California Duster, after gettting slimed and sloshed in road debris in the rain and mist up here, I find that when the stuff dries, I just wipe down the car with the duster and then use my Z6 to bring her back to life again, but often, just wiping with the duster makes the crud just fall right off because of the Zaino underneath. Great stuff.

Atta boy! Ed. Been telling the folks that for years! Keep up the good work; it helps my business! ZainoSSR (Don)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Zaino

cruzned,

Right on with the Zaino! In two weeks I'm moving back to the Jacksonville, Florida area. I'm hoping the Zaino system will take care of the love bugs as well as it has everything else on my Redline Red. Otherwise, I'll park the SSR until they're about gone. :( I'm counting the days until we leave this God-forsaken Flagstaff. :)

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts
From one God-Forsaken to another?

Peaches said:
cruzned,

Right on with the Zaino! In two weeks I'm moving back to the Jacksonville, Florida area. I'm hoping the Zaino system will take care of the love bugs as well as it has everything else on my Redline Red. Otherwise, I'll park the SSR until they're about gone. :( I'm counting the days until we leave this God-forsaken Flagstaff. :)

Yeah, but it's dry heat -- ain't it? No hurricanes!

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I have been using Armorall car wash wipes, works great for water spots from sprinklers and normal road dirt :)

I havent used Zaino yet but plan to, would using these wipes after the using Zaino be ok or not?

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
ZAINO :thumbs Great product 1st time user. Heard about it here on the fanatic. Sounds harder then it really is. After I seen the 1st coat results. I couldn't wait to put on the 2nd coat. This stuff is amazing. Also ordered off there web site very fast turn around. They have a new spray cleaner enhancer just ordered some.

Paul Perinat :ssr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts