Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi Guys!
The other thread is closed, maybe for a good reason.
I have now use of PMs, so will be dealing with people directly.
Thank you Blue Streak for the help. Hopefully the gears will turn and the Forum will find a way to give me access to my old ZZR account, they are wotking in that.
In the mean time my plan is:
1) To get fit
2) Come to US and get a job
3) Take a loan, maybe sell a kidney and start making payments to Ahmed.
4) Finish 2 more HEGs and either send the three of them to people who has paid for them,
or if they choose so send them $$$ with interest and apologies.
5) All of the above fails take the life insurance for $1000000 and put in Ahmed or people of his choice in the will.
At least that way 20 leater the debt will be paid.
I humbly ask trolls not to soil this thread.
Thank you Yello Bear, Worrior and other leve headed people for support.

Oh, yes one more thing I will do - a project on Kickstarter. I think it may be helpful to some people who wants to deal internationally. In it using my and Ahmed's story I will explain what happened a and why
and when the time comes videotape my trip to Dubai as I personally intend to deliver the $ to Ahmed.
Granted, if I make payments it will be a symbolic meting rather than cash in a bag kind of thing.
Will see.
George ZZR
here are 4 clips of the new plastic HEG IIGEN:
https://youtu.be/1EXBAeFLbpw 1
https://youtu.be/J0CYBN6r-JE 2
https://youtu.be/Ohi2r3qlRKc 3
https://youtu.be/cT6fJKySu3o 4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,370 Posts
looks nice, how about a pic on vehicle

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great idea, I'll ask one of the customers take some and post here or send them to me and post then.
Right now I'm in Russia recovering from some health problems that occurred in 2014.
The 3 year gap caused a lot of grief to 4 people whom I have not delivered the parts to.
It will be corrected.
Please keep an eye on this thread as I will be posting the progress.
You can see what kind of interest (both POS and NEG the topic generates on this thread: http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f4/george-zzr-228641/

George

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is an update on the Hood Emblem Guard customers need to send HEG to or reimburse.
I would guess sending the HEG is a better option, becquse I used to sell them for $75 + S&H, usually came to $90 total.
Mike in AZ copied my HEG and sells them now for $135.
I found the paper on which I written down the names of people who did not receive HEGs.
The three persons who paid for the last three HEGs before I lost the trailer are:

Fred Botts [email protected]
Lenn Nelsen VELOCE
Russel Place GMRUSS

I'm sending them PMs to arrange things.

On a curious note Dave Ramunssen claims I owe him one too. I'll ask him to find a record of a payment in a PM.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
George,

Please allow me to provide some needed truths and facts for you. Mike in AZ did not copy your HEG and has never sold any of your products. The truth of the matter is that after you disappeared I began tooling a Hood Emblem Support from scratch. I have dated pictures of the development. I formed my own design from my own perspective. To this date, I have never seen one of your parts.
Mike and I worked through the critical requirements for a premium part that eliminated design and installation variability. It took a proprietary fabrication process to get a PERFECT FIT, straight from the box every time without customer adjustment. Mike and I are proud to offer a high strength, high quality part to the SSR family.

There is no reason to beat up anyone about offering any parts to the SSR family. We have multiple people making parts in different locations across this country that look similar to each other. Consider all the polished aluminum and chromed stuff that has been available for several years now from several sources at the same time. We also have multiple people offering repairs of things that break. None of these SSR supporters are quibbling about the others. There is plenty of room for diversity in the offerings and sources. You should be thankful that the SSR family has support from multiple sources.

I trust that this will bring an end to any questions and any future complaints. The SSR family on this forum deserves peace.

Please note that I was actually glad that you took on the project for Ahmed. This allowed me to pursue projects for a customer in Switzerland that precipitated follow-on SSR products and build a Camaro for the Detroit Autorama that expanded the scope of my business into that family of products.

I do not wish to continue a dialogue on any of this. I consider these subjects to be “ancient history” and closed.

Good luck in your endeavors,

Eric Peters

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,333 Posts
Here is an update on the Hood Emblem Guard customers need to send HEG to or reimburse.
I would guess sending the HEG is a better option, becquse I used to sell them for $75 + S&H, usually came to $90 total.
Mike in AZ copied my HEG and sells them now for $135.
I found the paper on which I written down the names of people who did not receive HEGs.
The three persons who paid for the last three HEGs before I lost the trailer are:

Fred Botts [email protected]
Lenn Nelsen VELOCE
Russel Place GMRUSS

I'm sending them PMs to arrange things.

On a curious note Dave Ramunssen claims I owe him one too. I'll ask him to find a record of a payment in a PM.
======================================================
George PLEASE!!

I believe you previously stated that you desired to settle matters by PM. And I believe that was met with positive response.

Please note that when you post comments like those quoted you only throw the whole sore subject into Public Forum light. It kinda re-opens old wounds and brings everybody's attention right on the "personal squabble" between just a few. Please don't spoil the general peace on the Forum for a personal situation.

==============
David :black:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
======================================================
George PLEASE!!

I believe you previously stated that you desired to settle matters by PM. And I believe that was met with positive response.

==============
David :black:
Dear Worrier!
01.24.2018 I sent PMs to:
Ahmed, Veloce, GMRuss, oldfreid (people I owe money to)
and Eric MPD , Mike in AZ (people I have something to discuss with).
I have not received any responses from anyone yet.
Please do not use this thread to start up popcorn fest.
One thread already went sideways because of that. http://www.ssrfanatic.com/forum/f4/george-zzr-228641/
Please let me do the right thing.
Thank you kindly.
George ZZR

·
LKMURKY
448 Posts
Welcome Back, George.
I bought some of your parts and was pleased with your service and communication.
I wish you well, hope your health has improved enough to allow you to work regularly to bring us your fine SSR custom products, I know you were in a rough place.
Cary
LKMURKY

·
Georgia SSRers
1,007 Posts
At it again

GEORGE seems to be at it again.
sent me a PM asking for my address to supposedly pay me the $ he stole.
But would not accept an answer to the PM.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,250 Posts
Thanks, First acknowledgement that he is sending PM's to people he owes money like he said in Post #4! I don't know anything about him other than his first "comeback" Post. Hopefully he is serious about making things RIGHT with those he owes money to! Please keep us posted ON THE FACTS so this won't turn into a 4 page complaint like the other one.

Nick

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
I've already purchased the HEG from other sources.
Two years was too long to wait.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait..Something is off.

Now, wait just one second. i have sent PM to you, here is a copy:
Re: HEG or Money?
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfred
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback2018ZZR
Hi Sir! I would like to offer you apology for such delay.
2 years is too long.
Please let me know wether you want the Hood Emblem Guard a or $90.
IMO HEG is a better deal since Mike in AZ did a knock off my HEG and sells then at $135 a pop.
LMK,
Thank you
George

GEORGE,
After all this time I already have the guards on Both of my cars.
Although I really doubt I will ever see it, I would appreciate my $90 back.
best way would be to use PAYPAL
My paypal address is [email protected]

Hi! Sorry, I don't have PfyPal. I will send you a USPS MO.
Please provide your mailing address.
Thank you!
George

Obviously you got my PM.
Obviously I have read your reply about PayPal.
I sent you PM stating I don't have PayPal.
How would you like me to pay? And what is going on with the rest of the people I sent PMs to?
None replied aside from oldfred yet.
And why do you keep accusing me of theft as I'm trying to pay you back?
You know I will say this push comes to shove I will cut you out. Go collect through the legal system like it is designed.
I think some people here are operating on the assumption that I want to get back into the game.
Think about it, calm down and the check will come.
Whatta u gotta loose?
On another note I keep getting a run around from the Forum's highr ups.
I paid $100 to become a Life time supporter under ZZR name.
How can I get th ZZR account under my control again?
I strongly suspect there are some PMs there that could help me...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here is another victim.

I've already purchased the HEG from other sources.
Two years was too long to wait.
OK, I get that. I sent you PM asking wether you would like HEG or $$.
I cannot believe you reply publically but not through PMs.
At least I have not gotten any PMs besides from oldfred.
So, I understand you would like the money.
Please send me your mailing address and I'l send you MO or Personal check.
George

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,908 Posts
ZZR Please confine your restitution to PM's and direct e-mail with those affected if they want it.
Your threads are just stirring up bad blood and adding no value, this is not what we are all about on this forum.
I would hope the moderators close this out before it gets uglier.

·
Premium Member
9,296 Posts

IMO HEG is a better deal since Mike in AZ did a knock off my HEG and sells then at $135 a pop.

Thank you
George

Please go back to PMs.

Eric did a pretty good job of explaining the process that he and Mike went through to design, engineer and produce a HEG, which was desperately needed by many Fanatics.

I purchased and installed one of your HEGs several years ago, and have seen Mike's. It is not a knock off. It is a better product.

I'd suggest you stop making accusations - your whining makes you look worse than you are.

Put on your big boy pants and deal with your mess privately. Otherwise, you may find another thread closed by the moderators, or worse, that your IP address is blocked. I hope that doesn't happen till you deal successfully with your unhappy customers.

Mostly, take care of Ahmed. He deserved better than having his truck sold off by you and his $50 - 60 k pocketed by you, no matter the circumstances.

On another note, there is no reason why the administrators should not be able to straighten out your old account. You paid for a lifetime membership, and should be able to access it to be able to retrieve old PMs. They should be able to assign you a new password.

I sent the administrators a message. Hopefully they can help with the old ID.

Reactions: mikebike and REBEL

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
Broken glass on the hi-way.

These two threads are like a traffic accident and glass on the hi-way, you can't resist looking but you feel vaguely disgusted with your self afterward for looking.

Jack

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.